Top Canadian Universities Forum Index Top Canadian Universities
Canadian Universities Forum

Make Today Payday at DollarsDirect.ca! FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in

Click for Cash from DollarsDirect.ca.

Concordia Diploma in Business Administration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Top Canadian Universities Forum Index -> Canadian Universities Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zaina929

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Concordia Diploma in Business Administration Reply with quote

Hello

I am planning to get myself enrolled in Concordia Diploma in Business Administration program.

Please advice me about the university standing , ranking and program curriculum.

I am MBA from Pakistan with 12 years of experience. I recently got Canadian immigration and thought that this one year program will help me in enhancing my skill set as well developing networks and establishing roots in canada.

I hope this program can at least help me in getting job in Canada?

http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/en/graduate-programs/graduate-diploma-administration/program-overview/curriculum

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Molson is a good business school but a diploma program might be looked at as inferior to a degree program. And that goes for any school.

It depends on what type of job you're looking for.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who would hire a brown person for their company who can't even speak English?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

better a brown modest person than a spoiled douche piece of corporate f*** like you

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

True. There's a lot of racist Canadian employers whom would not hire this Pakistani.
6beans
Campus Police

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deansergio wrote:
Concordia Higher education offers career to over 40,000 learners, both regular as well as part-time. It also has 4,500 individuals just about. These individuals widely-used to in the instructional area as well as management support employees.

Hello Concordia marketing employee, how does it feel to be working in a university that isn't even ranked in the wordl's top 600?
lisaLee
Campus Garbage man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: Concordia Diploma in Business Administration Reply with quote

zaina929 wrote:
Hello

I am planning to get myself enrolled in Concordia Diploma in Business Administration program.

Please advice me about the university standing , ranking and program curriculum.

I am MBA from Pakistan with 12 years of experience. I recently got Canadian immigration and thought that this one year program will help me in enhancing my skill set as well developing networks and establishing roots in canada.

I hope this program can at least help me in getting job in Canada?

http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/en/graduate-programs/graduate-diploma-administration/program-overview/curriculum

Hello
I am also admitted by JMSB, are you now studying in the program you mentioned above?
Can you speak French?
Since I am a beginer in French, will it be diffcult for people who cannot speak fluent French get a job in Montreal?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Top Canadian Universities Forum Index -> Canadian Universities Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: